If you have to choose between two smartphones, one in a plastic bag and the other in a sleek and nice box, which one would you choose? The answer is obvious. It clears the importance of packaging how significant a role it plays in perceiving the value of a product. Not only to the smartphone, but the packaging is essential for every type of industry. When you are looking to package a product, one of the essential factors to consider is packaging material.
With all the packaging material options available in the market, it gets challenging to opt for the appropriate one for your product. Let’s have a look at 5 of the top packaging materials you should consider for your next project to enhance the value of your product.
Rigid packaging features heavy and robust materials, including cardboard, hard plastics, glass, metal, and many other materials. These packaging materials are primarily used to ensure the safety of fragile products. However, some types of rigid packaging materials are used to give a feel of luxury.
Pros of Rigid Packaging
- Easy to recycle
- Strong and durable
- Gives a feel of luxury
- Attractive and elegant
- Ensures the safety of the product
- Does not affect the product inside
When Can You Use Packaging
- Dealing with fragile products and want them to be delivered safely? You can rely on rigid packaging.
- Do you care about the environment? Rigid packaging is the solution, as most of these materials can be recycled.
- Want to give a luxury and premium look to your products? Rigid packaging can provide what you are looking for.
- Have a large volume of products to ship? Rigid packaging is the answer.
Made from pine wood, Kraft boxes are the most popular in the packaging industry. Kraft packaging boxes are user-friendly and can be customized according to the requirement. These boxes are available in various sizes, designs, shapes, and colors. Not as durable as rigid packaging material, but these boxes are durable enough to keep your products safe.
Pros of Kraft Packaging
- Gives a premium feel to the packaging
- Extremely affordable for packaging
- Can be customized according to the requirement
- Available in various designs, colors, and shapes
When Can You Use Kraft Packaging
- Need customized packaging for your products? Kraft packaging is the way to go.
- Kraft packaging is the best option for food items. Due to the availability of various designs, shapes, and sizes, they are the perfect solution for food packaging.
- Want an eco-friendly material for your packaging? Kraft packaging is the right choice, as customers can re-use these boxes.
Made out of an arched paper design, corrugated packaging boxes are one of the popular packing options. These boxes can carry a wide range of weights and protect the inside product against moisture. You can customize these boxes to carry any item.
Pros of Corrugated Packaging
- Offers versatility
- Can be customized
- Recyclable and reusable
- Offers protective packaging
- Cost-effective and ecological
When Can You Use Corrugated Packaging?
- The ability to customize their packaging makes this packaging valuable. If you want a customizable packaging solution from design to sizes, corrugated packaging is what you need.
- Want to satisfy your customers by providing them with pleasant packaging while ensuring the protection of your product against moisture? Corrugated packaging can offer what you are looking for.
- Looking for a lightweight packaging solution that can carry heavyweights? Yes! You guessed it right! Corrugated packaging boxes can provide you with this feature.
- If you are on the lookout for a reliable packaging solution while keeping the cost to a minimum, corrugated packaging is the right choice to go for.
Cardboard packaging boxes are made from arched paper and offer a lot of benefits. This packaging option is suitable for any kind of business, regardless of what products you are offering. They provide the best packaging solutions. They are strong and can be used to carry almost any weight. You can add more walls to enhance the strength if you have to carry heavyweights. It comes in different sizes and designs, and you can use this packaging option for any product.
Pros of Cardboard Packaging
- Sturdy yet lightweight
- Easy to handle and store
- Affordable yet high-quality
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Offers least environmental impact
- Available in various sizes and designs
When Can You Use Cardboard Packaging?
- Cardboards are sturdy yet lightweight. If you want a lightweight packaging option that can protect your products, you can rely on cardboard packaging.
- If you are looking for a packaging solution that can offer a wide range of designs and fits every product of yours, cardboard packaging can fulfill your needs.
- Are you low on budget and need something of good quality for your packaging? Go for cardboard packaging. It is cost-effective, yet can complement your products.
- If you are looking for convenience, cardboard boxes can provide you with that. These packages are easy to load and unload, and you can fold them while storing them to save space.
Custom Rigid Boxes can help you choose from different packaging materials based on your needs. Call us today to get started!